Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome...

...to the First-And-Last Annual Tippettronic's Full-Frontal Robotomy: Me Robo Long Time Robot Building Contest.

The idea for this contest came from a case of extreme boredom. As I sat here at my desk staring at a million points, I decided that I wanted to see something cool, something interesting, something creative, and something new. I also wanted to see some robots.

Pow. Here we are.

I would like to thank the following folks for their significant contributions:

Brad deCaussin for volunteering way more of his time than he probably thought he was volunteering. Brad took all of the photos for us and did so with style and efficiency. The photos are fantastic.

Andy Trickel for allowing us to use the stage and setting up something of a photo studio for us.

The Creators
for picking up the gauntlet and building the robots. Where would a robot contest be without robots? Exactly. Nowhere.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all.

No comments: